Want to preserve your amazing voice and music, an important lecture, or a sweet memory? What would be a better solution than a mobile application? Save every sound of your desire through a small application to keep them safe forever on your device. And surprisingly, you’ll get the options of customizations on a few recording apps where you can edit those voices or music. There may be plenty of reasons to use an audio recording app.
Alright, let’s see the five best audio recording apps for you that are easy to use and work in a pinch-
1. ASR Voice Recorder
Find the app easily at the top order in the play store. You can record meetings, notes, songs, and lessons. It is free and has no limitations on time.
- A considerable number of recording formats such as AMR, OGG, MP3, AND, M4A.
- Can upload data to Google Drive, Dropbox, and One Drive.
- Skip the silent part easily.
- Option to auto-start.
Just think how great it will be if you don’t need to get ready for the ongoing lecture of a class. Otter will do that for you. However, this audio recording application helps record the voice note and transcribe it instantly with perfection.
- Helps to transcribe live voice recordings with perfection.
- Perfect for students to make their studies more fun.
- It capitalizes, punctuates, and breaks paragraphs with its own.
- One can enjoy 600 minutes of free recording and transcription every month.
3. Dolby On
Save voice, music, and videos with digital Dolby audio quality. Now, Only one tap transforms your phone into a recording tool. A recording app that offers you excellent sound quality with plenty of space. What do you need more?
- Instantly record live music, voice, videos, and podcasts effortlessly.
- Experience intensive audio processing.
- Record in some other application and quickly shift it in Dolby ON to edit or enhance the quality.
- Get Dynamic EQ and Special audio tones.
- Apply the six custom-designed tools in any music recording
4. Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder ( Pro)
This audio recording application is going to be your favorite. Now maybe you are thinking, why? We are going to explain to you why not? Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro) records your desired voice in high quality and takes it to the next level. Moreover, the application can record anything that you can hear.
- Very easy to use. It starts recording with one tap on the RED Button.
- This application keeps your recording safe.
- Changeable bit rate up to 320kbps for audio and customizable formats like WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC.
- Get easy input selection
- You can share, edit, rename or delete clips quickly.
5. Voice Recorder
The name of the application defines its work itself. It is one of the most amazing and easy-to-use audio recording applications. It is entirely free to use. So you can record as per your desire. It is suitable for both smartphones and tablets.
- Different audio formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR are available.
- Available adjustable sample rate.
- One can select an audio source like a microphone or phone call.
- Support recording in the background when the screen is off.
Audio recording applications are one of the most needed things in our phones. It is for every field. Sometimes preloaded audio recording applications can record, but using an installed recording app gives you more features. So one can easily choose from the given best five applications in this article and do their work with ease.